Pilates Heaven is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all those who use our website and our services in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
The data we collect is provided by you if you:
• Call/email us directly requesting information.
• Sign up to membership on our website.
• Complete medical PARQ forms.
These personal details will include your name, email, telephone number, emergency contact and relationship to you, date of birth and medical information.
We collect this information so that we can either:
• Respond to your enquiry.
• Ensure your safety at our classes.
• Inform current members of relevant information concerning classes.
• Provide current and past members with our newsletter and other relevant information.
Should a past member no longer wish to receive this information, they can reply to our email letting us know, and we will delete their details from our records.
We do not share your details with third parties.
Your data is stored on our Outlook email system and on our website. Any hard copies are stored in our office in individual files in locked metal filing cabinets. To maintain privacy, when files are in use and not in cabinets, each file has a cover sheet to conceal personal details.
We will only hold personal data for as long as we need to:
• If you enquire with us, we will keep your data to respond to you. It will remain on our Outlook email system whilst we deal with your enquiry and will not be passed on to third parties. If you choose not to take your enquiry further, we will not use your data in any way and will only retain it if we know of changes that we may be making at some stage that, in our opinion, you may wish to hear about. Other than that, we will remove any data we hold about you from our systems.
• If you register for our introduction lessons, we will retain your data until you attend the lesson and decide whether to become a member. If you do not attend the introduction lesson or do not continue with Pilates Heaven, we will delete your details.
• Every September members update PAR-Qs and are requested to complete new forms if any information has changed or needs to be updated. All current and past forms are filed in the member’s personal file. Online data is updated accordingly.
• A member’s details are maintained on our website via their online account.
For suppliers and industry partners, we store contact and bank account details. We use the information to make payments.
We take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. Our website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy and uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate. For further details, please visit https://adventuregraphics.co.uk/privacy-policy
We take actions to minimise security breaches, for example, using complicated passwords, anti-virus software, regular daily backups and being vigilant when opening links/files from unknown sources. We also use a cross shredder to destroy documents.
Whilst we do take all applicable technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data and only use secure servers, it is impossible for us to secure the whole internet entirely. As a user, it is your responsibility to acknowledge this and to understand that the personal details you give to us by your own choice across the internet are transferred at your own risk.
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold for you free of charge and ask for your information to be amended or removed. To do so, please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy. We will respond to your request within 30 days providing you provide us with proof of identity. (Any amendment requests will be dealt with immediately.)
We will update this policy in response to legal, technical or business developments. This policy was last updated in October 2023
If you have any questions regarding your data and how it is handled, please email email@example.com
Pilates Heaven Ltd
38 Eastern Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 5NU